DD-214 requests

Military Discharge Records should be recorded in the county where the veteran lives or lived at the time of his/her discharge. Requests for DD-214 forms, or Military Discharge Record Forms, must be made in person. DD-214 forms may be requested by either the veteran or an immediate family member, or the power of attorney for the veteran. Please complete and print the form below and bring it to the Clerk of Court's Office with proper identification. There is no fee for DD-214s

Make a site - Try here